Friday, January 25, 2013

I Will

~ ~ ~ ~
As a new day arrives, so does the new perspective.
I find that with time, the oddities of my life slow down.
What seemed terrible when first marching into my world,
now has been looked at over and over again.
 
Nothing has changed.
Still terrible choices.
Only now it's an old topic.
Been talked about and twisted around.
 
Still don't know what's best.
I wish to pretend again.
Only this time, I can't.
 
Will I be strong enough to do all of this.
I really don't know.
Mentally I'm worn out and I haven't even started this fight.
 
With a new day, I see the beauty.
The reason why I fight.
Only I really don't want this.
To be always on the edge.
 
For today though, I can.
Lists were made.
Things are in wait.
 
I can dance and laugh today.
And, you better bet I will.
 
~ JC ~

2 comments:

Webster said...

I'm happy to read this new perspective.

Just Mags said...

So happy to hear that you are dancing and laughing. Still keeping in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs

Wave