Friday, April 26, 2013

Sitting In The Sun

~ ~ ~
It's been so nice, weather wise, in my woods.
Actually sat out back without a sweater.
That's a first for this year.
Means that Spring is finally here.
Of course it has to be in the sun
cause those clouds remind
of the colder days
that are just beyond the woods.
Remembering, the chill.
Add in a bit of wind
and the sweater is always
close by.
 
This week was relaxing.
Sitting in the sun.
Watching the girls,
Maddy Jean and Jodie Belle,
playing in their woods.
It's a big yard with their toys
and woods surrounding the fence
with a few trees down the hill.
Lots of fun for two girls.
 
Me, I sit on the deck.
Usually, with Meredith Ann.
If it's the right temp out.
She doesn't like it wet or too hot.
No, she's not spoiled. lol
 
Just when things were looking and feeling great,
I woke to a terrible sharp pain in my back.
Have it again today.
In the back of my mind,
I am thinking that it is kidney related.
On the left side, just too weird, really.
So, there you go.
I just can't seem to hide from this.
If it keeps up, I'll go see someone.
I'm thinking that if it's a stone,
maybe it will pass.
Wouldn't that be nice.
 
So, this not being able to run and hide stuff,
I got a bit crabby this morning
when I stubbed my toe
cause the dogs were in my way.
I yelled at them to get out of my way.
I started to cry.
Haven't done that the whole time.
Didn't let this kidney failure thing get to me.
Only it did .. today.
Cause all of this may not have worked.
Which means .. another surgery.
Take it out or put in another stent.
Like I said, I cried.
 
So, there you go.
Nice and not so nice.
I'll take the nice.
 
Enjoy your day.
I plan on it.
 
I'll let you know what happens.
Don't I always.
 
~ JC ~


No comments:

Wave