Monday, March 12, 2012

Wish

~ * ~ * ~

There has been a great deal of sadness lately around me.
People I know are having hard times.
All things that you can't do anything about.
Life at it's hardest.
Times that you have to go through.
You hope you make it to the other side.
Whatever that other side brings.
Nothing I can do but offer words of advise.
Not that they will take it or listen but it's the only thing I can do.
Others are just going through a difficult time.
Life throws those at you more times than one would like.
I hope each day for all of these people.
There is a lot of them lately.
Not that my wishes will help them but again that's all I can do.
To wish for the peace and goodness to shine on each of them.
For them to make the right decisions for their paths.
To be brave in the unknown.
To not give up when you think you can't go on.
Life is just plain lousy at times.
Being an adult is hard.
Being a child can be too.
I just wish for all of them.
And, that is what I will continue to do.

~ JC ~

No comments:

Wave